Manor house Gnewitz

The Gnewitz estate was under the ownership of the Falkenhagen family around 1930. The manor house is inhabited.




Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

1689-1713

Familie von der Lühe

1727-1757

Familie von der Lühe

(1781)-1791

Henning Friedrich Engel

1791-1795

privy counsellor and equerry Ernst Gottfried von Kiesewetter (see Wöpkendorf, Brunstorf and Kanneberg)

1795-1798

bailiff Christoff Gabriel von Hagemann

1798-1800

brothers: war councillor Cornelius Wilhelm and head bailiff Carl Andreas Alexander von Hagemann

1800-1801

war councillor Cornelius Wilhelm von Hagemann

1801-1803

captain Friedrich Victor von Moltke

1803-1829

Elert Detloff von Stralendorf

1829-1840

major Philipp Hans Vollrath von der Lühe (see Redderstorf)

1840-1845

brothers Julius and Helmut (?) von der Lühe (see Redderstorf)

1845-1877

Julius von der Lühe

1877-1911

Heinrich Ludwig count von Bassewitz on Dalwitz (see also Barkvieren, Repnitz, Vieren, Vietow, Wohrenstorf, Zarnewanz)

1911-1926

ministry administrator David count von Bassewitz on Zarnewanz (see also Barkvieren, Vieren)

1927

Kultur- und Siedlungs AG deutscher Landwirte in Schwerin

20 new settlers’ homesteads were erected on the open land.


Keywords: