You are here: Homepage > Parks & Gardens

Parks & Gardens


Park Alt Plestlin


The landscape park, created in the 19th century, includes the natural surroundings, a slope towards the river Peene, a little pond, marsh areas and age-old trees. ... more


Lennépark Basedow


Between 1835 and 1840 Peter Joseph Lenné presented several plans for the rearrangement of the park. These accounted for the inclusion of the village and the surrounding countryside. ... more


Burg Schlitz, Hohen Demzin (in german only)


Mittelpunkt des ca. 80 ha großen Parks bildet das 1811 begonnene und 1824 fertiggestellte Herrenhaus. ... more


Park Groß Siemen (in german only)


Der Gutspark Groß Siemen ist mit der Leidenschaft für die Rosen durch eine lange vorhandene Geschichte verbunden. ... more


Castle grounds and wildlife park Ivenack


The sweeping Ivenack landscape park is situated west of Ivenack on the road to Basepohl, North West of the Ivenack Lake. The centre of the park is marked by the Ivenack castle. ... more


Castle Grounds in Kaarz


In to the building period of the manor house between 1872 and 1874 also falls the creation of the seven hectare park by the garden architect C. Ansorge. ... more


The Park of Karlsburg Manor


Following the edification of the manor house in 1732, one of the most beautiful baroque style buildings of Western Pomerania, Carl Behrend von Bohlen commissioned the creation of a French style park. ... more


The Park of Fort (Manor House) Klevenow


The place of Klevenow, a former Pomeranian border fortification against Mecklenburg, is situated on the upper Trebel river. In the mid-19th century the then owner Friedrich von der Lancken-Wakenitz had a landscape park of approx. 15 hectare laid out on the ancient former ramparts. ... more


Klocksin Park


Klocksin is situated on the edge of the Klocksin lake district. Behind the manor house an extensive park stretches towards the lake (Flacher See). ... more


Manorial Park Kölzow


Initial start of the park was the defence tower fortifications of the early German settlers who came to the region with the conquest of Mecklenburg by Henry the Lion. ... more


Lennépark Krumbeck


In 1832 Otto Ernst Carl Hellmuth von Dewitz had the park around the manor house redesigned according to plans by Peter Joseph Lenné. ... more


Manor House Landsdorf


Up to 1862 the estate Landsdorf had been in possession of the Beringes family for well over one hundred years. ... more


Moated Castle Liepen near Malchin


Already in 1337 the Hahn family was enfeoffed with the Liepen property and for centuries it belonged amongst their estate possessions. ... more


Garden Marihn (in german only)


Auf 30 Hektar entstand in Marihn ein Garten der Genüsse, der Sie verführen möchte, sich auf die Sinnlichkeit der Natur einzulassen - auf ihre Farben und Düfte, aber auch auf die leiblichen Genüsse, die sie hervorbringt. ... more