Zapel Manor House

In 1926 Wilhelm Borchert acquired the estate from the brothers Lt. Col. (Retired) Herbert Klotz and Councilor (Retired) Paul Klotz.  Until its dispossession in 1945 the family continued to own the estate. 



From the winter of 1944/1945 refugees were accommodated in the house.

In 1975 it was dynamited.

Since 1991 Wolfgang Borchert has farmed in Zapel.


Keywords: