Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Two new castle-calendars 2018

Two new castle-calendars 2018

Informations & ordering

Calendars 2018


Warrenzin Manor House

The farming village of Warrenzin existed as early as the 12th century and was a domain of the Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin.



Johann Hermann Bühring was the lessee at the beginning of the 19th century.  The lease was assumed by Georg J. C. Ebbeling in 1818 and by Johann Carl Blank in 1842.  The latter probably had the manor house built in its current form.  It has been restored and is inhabited. 


Keywords: