Design by ars-campus
ars-campus, the specialists of webdesign, printdesign and logo – based in Rostock and Stralsund.
Varbelvitz Manor House
The house was rebuilt around 1920. Until the mid-18th century it was in the possession of the princes of Rügen; thereafter it belonged to the von Platen family and from 1920 to 1945 to the von Bergs.
The house has been refurbished.