Manor House Tieplitz

The former Schaumburg-Lippe estate Tieplitz with its manor house built in 1793 was purchased in 1937 by Hans-Heinrich and Sophie v. Holstein, the grandparents of the current owners, to extend their Pomeranian properties and was last managed by the parents Otto-Justus and Yougha v. Laer until 1945.




The ownership was regained by the family after the political change, and the present manor house has been renovated and partly rebuilt by Dr. Justus and Stefanie v. Laer.


Structure of ownership prior to 1916:

1605-

von Parkentin

1738-1767

Chamberlain von Bredow (at Bolz)

1773-1789

Councillor of the demesnes Elderhorst (at Bolz)
German Imperor Joseph II. raise him 1782 to the ranks of the aristocracy.

(1781)-1783

Privy councillor of the demesne Johann Ludwig von Elderhorst (at Bolz)

1783-1785

the heirs of the privy councillor of the demesne Johann Ludwig von Elderhorst (at Bolz)

1785-1789

Brothers von Elderhorst (at Bolz)

1789-1791

Mrs. Chamberlain von Behr-Negendank, nee Countess von Eickstedt-Peterswald (Bolz)

1791-1792

Brothers von Behr-Negendank (Bolz)

1792-1794

District administrator Friedrich von Pritzbuer (at Bolz)

1794-1847

Georg Wilhelm Duke zu Schaumburg-Lippe

1847-1849

Friedrich Rosenow

1849-1853

Hermann Friedrich Wöniger

1853-1854

Hermann Friedrich Wöniger

1854-1859

Christian Bernhard Gottlieb Heyden

1859-1870

Carl von der Lühe

1870-1871

the creditors of Carl von der Lühe

1871-1900

Major Barthold Adolph August Friedrich von Bassewitz

1900-1909

Consul Eduard Dubbers

1909-(1916)

Lieutenant d. R. Kuno Brinkmann


Keywords: