Manor House Lieblingshof

In 1807 the estate was in possession of Johann Hillmann followed in 1842 by John Sansum, in 1843 owned by Richard Moritz Oppenheimer and in 1857 it belonged to  Ludwig Friedrich Bernhard von Arnim.




The estate remained in possession of the von Arnim family up to the beginning of the 20th century. In 1939 the owner of the estate was Wilhelm Fellensieck. The brick building manor house was erected in the mid 19th century. After 1945 it was used for residential purposes, it is renovated  and inhabited.


Besitzverhältnisse vor 1945:

1799

Mit der Anlage des neuen Hofes Lieblingshof wurde 1799 auf der Flur des Gutes Kokendorf unter Christian Ludwig Graf von Bothmer begonnen. Nur wenige Jahre später verkaufte der Graf Lieblingshof mit Kokendorf und Gubkow an Johann Hillmann.

1800-1802

Christian Ludwig Graf von Bothmer

1802-1814

Johann Christian Hillmann

1814-1823

Johann Ludwig Hillmann

1823-1824

Joachim Heinrich Hermann Hillmann

1824-1836

Die Erben des Joachim Heinrich Hermann Hillmann: Gebrüder J. B. Heinrich Hillmann, Wilhelm Friedrich Carl Hillmann, Georg D. A. Hillmann; Zur Zeit des Ablebens von Joachim Heinrich Hermann Hillmann sind die Erben noch minderjährig gewesen.

1836-1842

John Samsun

1842-1849

Richard Moritz Oppenheimer

1849-1860

Ludwig Friedrich Bernhard von Arnim

1860-1872

Gebrüder von Arnim

1872-1892

Kammerjunker Carl Ludwig Alexander von Arnim

1892-1904

Gebrüder Hans Georg und Wilhelm von Arnim

1904-1907

Die Erben des Hans Georg von Arnim und Wilhelm von Arnim

1907-

Eduard Jesse

(1922/23)

Wilhelm Böving (aus Artern)

(1926-1929)

Mecklenburgische Landgesellschaft

1936

Restgut: Wilhelm Fellensiek und 26 Neusiedler und 12 Erbgrundbesitzer


Keywords: