Manor House Langenfelde

The estate Langenfelde used to be the property of the von Hagenow family. In between 1843 and 1846 Paul Gustav von Hagenow had the manor house built in the shape of the letter `H´.




From when it was first built up to now the manor house has not experienced any structural alterations, except for the fact that one of its originally three towers is no more.

The manor house was sold in 1992 without the obligation of compulsory restoration. Since then this valuable building has been standing empty and rapidly falls into deterioration.

In recent years parts of the building have been rebuilt, the Western wing however with its distinctive corner towers remains a ruin. Nowadays the manor house is part of a large agricultural holding.


Keywords: