Manor House Kressin

Kressin is a former feudal estate. In 1896 Hans Selpcke was the owner of the 300 hectare estate. During the time of the Great War the property was in possession of Baroness Rantzau, afterwards owned by the von Boddin family.




In 1933 the estate was sold to the RUGES, the Reichsumsiedlungsgesellschaft, a state-owned company who divided land into property parcels then sold these as settlements.

The manor house was built in Tudor style. It has been restored and is private property.


Keywords: