Manor House Kirch Kogel

From 1886 on Ernst Flint was the tenant of the cloister farm. The manor house was built around 1840.



Past 1945 the two storey brick building was used as company holiday accommodation by the Stud Farm Ganschow. The community of Reimershagen leased the manor house in order for a Nature- and Environmental Education Centre to be created. This was opened in May 2003 and welcomes families, school groups, and other guests too.


Keywords: