Manor House Groß Lukow

At the beginning of the 14th century, Gross Lukow was owned by the Broda monastery. At the end of the 14th century, the Holstein family, whose main property was Gross Lukow, settled here until 1802 (with occasional short interruptions).



In 1803, the von der Lanken family bought the estate. In 1841, the property was purchased by Friedrich Heinrich Ernst von Blücher, who remained here until 1852. Afterwards, the owners changed frequently: Franz Dähn in 1853, followed by August Balck and the von Oertzen family in 1862, and Karl von Sittmann in 1881. After 1855, the estate was in the possession of the von Gudewill family, Hermann Höhne in the beginning of the 20th century, Cuno Meckelburg in 1913, and the last owner was the Schnedger family.

The manor house had been built in the mid-19th century and was demolished in the 1970s.

Parts of an English landscape park are still there and well maintained.

A barn from the former estate was preserved.


Keywords: