Manor House Brüz, district Passow
The village was purchased by the Duke of Mecklenburg only five years later. The estate went to Jürgen Ernst von Petersdorf in 1711, who sold it to Georg von Linstow in the same year. It went from him to von Knesebeck in 1744. The owners changed quickly starting in 1781: Peter Franz von Normann, 1790 von Meerheimb, 1796 von Reden, 1799 Ernst von Engel, 1803 von Flotow, 1861 von Schack, 1865 von Bassewitz, 1868 Hartwig von Preen and 1881 Karl Luyken. It finally went to Karl Herman Lipke in 1895, whose family managed the estate until its expropriation through the land reform after 1945.
The new manor house was built after a fire in 1821.
The manor house was destroyed by a fire in 1999.
- Manor House demolished, burnt down, dilapidated
- von Flotow family
- von Maltzahn, Maltzan, Moltzan family
- von Preen family
- von Schack family
- von Linstow family
- von Meerheimb family
- von Engel family
- von Bassewitz family
- von Pederstorf,Pederstorff,Petersdorf family
- von Normann family
- von Reden family
- von Knesebeck family