Manor House Brüsewitz
The Brüsewitz manor house was part of an old castle complex. After 1818, extensions were added to the building.
The property was owned by the von Hagen and von Schwerin families. From 1417 to 1627, it was a possession of the von Halberstadt family. Afterwards, possession changed hands quite frequently, until 1818 when the property was purchased by the von Schack family who settled there until the expropriation.
After 1945, a school was set up in the manor house. The drainage of the old moat led to destruction of the medieval pile foundation. As a result, the house was demolished and removed in 1988. Part of the original park is still there.