Manor House Behren-Lübchin

The Behren-Lübchin estate was owned by the Mencke family around 1920. The estate was used for residential purposes.




It is owned by the municipality. An open landscape garden belongs to the estate.

A large granary was restored in Behren-Lübchin.


Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

1184

earliest mentioned in a document

1779-1782

Chamberlain Bernhard Matthias Count von Bassewitz (at Dalwitz)

1782-1790

Countess von Bassewitz (Chamberlain Bernhard Matthias Graf von Bassewitz (at Dalwitz))

1790-1794

Chamberlain Georg Christoph von Behr (see Grammow, Nustrow, Alt- and Neu Stassow)

1794-1802

Privy Councillor Carl Ernst von Schack (see Grammow, Nustrow, Alt- and Neu Stassow)

1802-1804

Johann Julius Koophamel

1804-1830

Johann Julius Christian Koophamel

1830-1839

Moritz Gottfried Ludwig Peters

1839-1847

Wilhelm Wackerow

1847-1855

August Helmut Wilhelm von Heyden-Linden

1855-1858

Heinrich Karl Ernst von Blücher

1858-1871

Ernst Wilhelm Friedrich Peters

1871-1873

Chamberlain Hermann Friedrich August von Behr-Negendank

1873-1888

Chamberlain Hermann August von Behr-Negendank

1888-(1930)

Heino Friedrich Georg Adolph von Behr-Negendank (see Passow)

(1937)-(1939)

Hans-Jasper von Behr (see Neverin)


Keywords: