Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Wiligrad Castle in calendar 2019

Wiligrad Castle in calendar 2019

info & order


Wamckow Manor House

The house was a two-storey brick building erected around 1825.  Until 1603 the estate was in the possession of the von Plessen family, and after 1791 in that of the von Bülows.




After 1945 the house was used by the state-owned farm and thereafter as accommodations.  

In the years 1994 and 1995 this monument-protected manor house was demolished by it new owner.  On the site of the house a completely new structure was built (see photo).


Keywords: