Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Neu Bartelshagen manor in calendar 2019

Neu Bartelshagen manor in calendar 2019

info & order


Design by ars-campus

Design by ars-campus

ars-campus, the specialists of webdesign, printdesign and logo – based in Rostock and Stralsund.

www.ars-campus.de


Manor House Neu Schönau

The history of the estate of Neu Schönau is closely connected with that of the estate of Alt Schönau. The Neu Schönau manor was originally owned by Scönow family. A part of it belonged to the von Flotow family and later the von Hahn family in Basedow.




At the beginning of the 17th century, Schönow pledged their shares to the von Blücher family. After the Thirty Years’ War, the property was passed on from hand to hand: 1659 Kurt Behr, 1667 Friedrich von Lehsten, 1684 Hinrich von Erlenkamp, the von Voss family starting in 1726, 1899 Ferdinand Meisenburg, one year later Friedrich Kolz, and afterwards Alfred Wegener. The last owner, who held the property between 1912 and 1945, was the farmer Ernst Piek.


Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

Beginning of the 17th century

by way of pledge von Blücher family

1659

Kurt Behr

1667

Friedrich von Lehsten

1684

Hinrich von Erlenkamp

1725-1883

counts von Voss / district administrator Felix count von Voss

1883-1887

Marie Elise Marianne Schlee, née Koch

1887-1898

Elise countess von Voss, née countess Stápáry and Victor count von Voss

1898-1900

Ferdinand Meissenburg

1900-1906

Friedrich Klotz

1906-1909

Paul Wegener, Bruder von Alfred Wegener auf Alt Schönau

1909-1912

Ferdinand Paetz

1912-

Georg Hoge and Ernst Piek

-(1938)

Ernst Piek and Margarethe Piek, née Hoge


Keywords: