Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Ludorf manor in calendar 2019

Ludorf manor in calendar 2019

info & order


Manor House Liessow

The estate Liessow was owned by the Neumann family and later until 1945 by the von Oertzen family.




The manor house, a two storey building with nine axles and a four-column portico, was modified on several occasions. In February 2015 the manor house was demolished.


Keywords: