Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Ludorf manor in calendar 2019

Ludorf manor in calendar 2019

info & order


Manor House Levitzow

The manor house was built in 1899 on behalf of the von Nahmmacher family. Previously, before this new building, there stood in its place a spacious manor house with projecting oriels and high chimneys. It originated from the 15th century and, over the centuries, extensions were added which made the edifice extremely irregular in appearance.




After the political change, the manor house was privatised and renovated in 1994. Since then it has been inhabited.

The manor house is surrounded by an interesting park-area.


Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

1292-1796

von Lowtzow family

1796-1799

von Lüttichau family

1799-1837

von Sierstorff family

1837-1930

von Nahmmacher family

1930-1931

opened to settlements

1939

29 farmsteads


Keywords: