Manor House Leezen

The manor house was built during the 19th century for Carl Detlef Evers. It was in possession of the von Halberstadt family, then went to the von Laffert lineage.

They were  succeeded by the families Dessin, von Hahn, von Bülow, von Dorne and Evers.

After 1945 the manor house was used for residential purposes.

Since 1995 it has been restored, owner-occupied flats and doctors´ surgeries have been established.