Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Ludorf manor in calendar 2019

Ludorf manor in calendar 2019

info & order


Estate Lüdershagen near Güstrow

Lüdershagen was first mentioned in records in 1288. At the beginning of the 13th century Heinrich de Colne is named at Lüdershagen. In the church on the northern quire aisle stands a grave stone with a relief figure of Hans von Cölln auf Groß Grabow who died on March, 17th 1580. Below the knight it shows the coat of arms of the House von Cölln.



The noble house von Kölln (Cölln) became extinct in 1660. Friedrich von Blücher took over the estate from privy councillor Karl Christoph Count von Bassewitzz in 1836.

On the south side of the cemetery near the quire there is a tomb slap of the Royal Danish Chamberlain Henning Friedrich Count von Bassewitz who was born on June, 21st, 1754 in Paris and died in Lüdershagen on the 24th, December 1829.

In the 1930s the estate was opened to settlements.

The village church of Lüdershagen is a boulder building from the first half of the 13th century.


Structure of ownership pre 1945:

in the 13th century

Heinrich de Colne, von Cölln, Kölln family

1753-1798

von Storch family

1798-1835

H. C. A. von Bassewitz

1836-1859

von Blücher family

1859-1904

Otto Wilhelm Mohrmann

1904-1908

lieutenant a. D. Hans Schmidt

1908-1909

F. Richter

1909-1913

Ernst Walkhoff

1913-1917

Gustav Cramer

1921

Julius Hüniken, 463 hectar

1927/30

Leon von Müller

1937/38

Head Bailiff Paul Meyer

1938

Mecklenburgische Siedlungsgesellschaft (a company who divided land into property parcels then sold these as settlements)


Keywords: