Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Daschow manor in calendar 2019

Daschow manor in calendar 2019

Info & Order


Manor House Drölitz

Drölitz manor house was transformed to the current design around 1845. One of its striking features is its central risalit at the courtyard of the two-storey plastered brick building with the clearly structured façade and the hipped roof:




perfectly over two floors, above it is a turret, and the entrance to the manor house is roofed. Inside the turret is a clock and a bell. Since 1867, the property was owned by the von Bassewitz family; Countess Ella von Schlieffen, born of the von Bassewitz family, from early 19th century up to the expulsion and expropriation after the Second World War.

The manor house is now a private property again and is lived in.

Behind the manor house is a well-kept park with a beautiful assortment of trees. On its edge are the graves of the Counts of Schlieffen, among others who fell in the World War.


Structure of ownership pre 1945:

1480-1780

von Hahn

1780-1838

field marshal Ludwig count von Wallmoden-Gimborn auf Diekhof
from 1780 till 1838 Drölitz was a secondary estate to Diekhof

1838-1868

Friedrich Hermann Iven / Ludwig Adolf Johann Iven

1868-1898

Berhard Friedrich Alexander, count von Bassewitz auf Diekhof

1898-1945

Ella, countess von Schlieffen, née von Bassewitz


Keywords: