Bohmshof Estate

Between 1613 and 1730 Bohmshof was a secondary estate to Reppelin.


Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

1692-1793

von Koppelow (Reppelin)

(1781)-1793

Captain Joachim Dietrich von Koppelow (see Reppelin and Barkvieren)

1793-1816

Adolf Albert Wilhelm von Flotow (see Reppelin and Barkvieren)

1816-1825

Privy councillor of the demesne Diederich von Frisch (see Reppelin and Barkvieren)

As from 1825 on Bohmshof is no longer mentioned in the Grand-Ducal Mecklenburg-Schwerin State Calendar. Only in 1845 does the village reappear as a pertinence of Dummerstorf

1844-1862

Head Forester Georg Ulrich August von Preen

1862-1863

Head Forester Georg Ulrich August von Preen and Albrecht Friedrich Ludwig Leopold von Preen (see Dummerstorf)

1863-1886

Albrecht Friedrich Ludwig Leopold von Preen (see Dummerstorf)

1886-1906

The Brothers: Georg Victor Theodor Friedrich Emmo Rudolf von Preen and Victor Adolf Ludwig Otto August Friedrich von Preen see Dummerstorf

1906-(1923)

Enrique Gildemeister (see Dummerstorf)

(1926-1929)

Albrecht Münster-Schultz

The State Handbook for Mecklenburg names one hereditary farm only for the year 1936. The Cultural and Settlement Society of German Farmers is in possession of the farm in 1938. On April 1st 1939 Bohmshof was incorporated into Reppelin.

In the 1957 hiking map for Rostock and surrounding areas the Bohmshof farmstead is still registered. However, the local geographical dictionary of 1986 does no longer list the farm.

The last two buildings were demolished in 1975.


Keywords: