You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Bilow, Bilau family


Manor House Alt Guthendorf


“Guthendorp” was first documented in 1210. Duke Albert von Mecklenburg pledged the cities and castles of Marlow and Sülze as well as 23 other places to the Bishop of Schwerin on 13 January 1371. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Brookhusen


The manor house in Brookhusen was probably built in 1800 and converted to the so-called “castle” at the end of the 19th century. It was owned by Johann Jakobb Maue until 1826, the von Stern family from 1826 to 1833, the von Schack family from 1833 to 1840, and Consul Martin Köster from 1840. ... more


Manor House Grellenberg


A little further away from the village and former estate, is a so-called "meteorological demolition" that has been taking place in the Western Pomeranian Grellenberg for several years. A manor house is gradually being destroyed by wind and withering away. In 2012, it was listed under national heritage protection of the Northwestern Pomeranian district. ... more


Manor House Neu Guthendorf


The Neu Guthendorf manor house is a ruin. The landscape garden is ragged and overgrown. Starting in 1794, Alt Guthendorf and Neu-Guthendorf was owned by Ernst Friedrich von Vogelsang (*February 25th, 1758 – January 17th, 1821). ... more


Wahrstorf Manor House near Rostock


Around 1885 the house was enlarged with an addition. After 1881 the estate was in the possession of the Saniter brothers and in 1924 of Johannes Lüttmann. ... more