Zubzow Manor House

The house was built around 1871 in Neo-Renaissance style on the site of an earlier manor house.




From the 15th century it was in the possession of the Von Platen family; from the beginning of the 20th century until their dispossession in 1945 it belonged to the Ehrhardts from Stralsund.  The refurbishment of the house was completed in 2004.  Attached to the house is a park with old stands of trees.


Keywords: