Zeitlow Manor House

The house was originally a plastered one-storey building erected in the mid-19th century.  In the front was an extravagantly decorated, gabled loggia in Late Classical style.




In 1988 the structure was demolished.  In 1865 the estate was owned by Mr. Holtz (Holtß), around 1900 by Albert Westphal, and from about 1910 by Richard Bauer.  After the latter’s death his widow E. Bauer managed the property.


Keywords: