Thurow manor house near Brüel

Duke Heinrich von Mecklenburg bestowed the Breesen, Ventschow, Turow, Jesendorf and Bibow estates to Joh. Bassewitz in 1444.




Thurow was under the ownership of the von Sperling family in the mid-16th century. It came into the ownership of Joachim von Wopersnow through marriage. In the 18th century the von Sperling family was once again in possession of the estate, and then the Lübbe family after 1822.

The manor house was built around 1881.

There were new owners of the manor house in 2014: Leonard and Marcel Engel from Hamburg have been busy with renovation since then.


Keywords: