Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Design by ars-campus

Design by ars-campus

ars-campus, the specialists of webdesign, printdesign and logo – based in Rostock and Stralsund.

www.ars-campus.de


Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Manor House Teutendorf

The Teutendorf manor house was built by the von Flotow family around 1800 in Classical style. The foundations date back to the 15th century.



After 1945, the building was used by an agricultural production cooperative. After the Reunification, the Floto family reacquired the estate, which they had bought from the Flotows in 1903 but had later been expropriated in 1945.

In 2000, they had it renovated in accordance with monument protection guidelines. The vaulted archs were restored on the old foundation and expanded to be used for ceremonies.

The house, surrounded by a beautiful eight-hectare park with a chapel and a pond (ca. 1800), is now used for residential purposes.

It is the birthplace of Friedrich von Flotow (*April 27th, 1812 – January 24th, 1883 in Darmstadt), probably the most important composer from Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.


Structure of ownership pre 1945:

1692-1793

von Koppelow

1704

cavalry captain Jürgen Vollrath von Koppelow

1751

captain von Koppelow

(1781)-1793

captain Johann Dietrich von Koppelow

1793-1802

Adolph Albert Wilhelm von Flotow (Reppelin)

1802-1803

district administrator Friedrich August von Qualen

1803-1806

chamberlain Georg von Zepelin

1806-1808

Johann Christoff Päpke

1808-1811

Dr. Brandenburg for the creditors of the von Zepelin family

1811-1848

cavalry captain Johann Adam Wilhelm von Flotow

1848-1859

Johann Edmund Friedrich Ferdinand von Flotow

1859-1882

chamberlain Friedrich von Flotow (composer)

1882-1894

Wilhelm Edmund von Flotow

1894-1899

councillor of demesne Carl Ludwig Friedrich Paetow

1899-1900

the heirs of councillor of demesne Carl Ludwig Friedrich Paetow

1900-1903

Heinrich Paetow

1903-1945

head bailiff Richard Floto


Keywords: