Manor House Teschow next to Laage

The manor house is privately owned, it is renovated and inhabited.




Structure of ownership pre 1945:

1776-1826

von Levetzow

(1778)-1823

Victor Christian von Levetzow

1823-1837

head bailiff Georg Carl Friedrich Siebmann

1837-1842

Ludwig Heinrich Bencard

1842-1870

Heinrich Victor Sigismund von Oertzen

1870-1892

Adolph Carl Ludwig Hans von Gadow

1892-1899

Otto Glantz

1899-1914

the heirs of Otto Glantz and the brothers Walter und Ernst Glantz

1914-

Karl Rehm


Keywords: