Manor House Roga

Before 1927, the Roga estate was owned by the von Hahn family, who were based in Basedow. It was then acquired by Prof. Dr. A. Hasenkamp from Danzig.




In 1990, his son managed to reacquire the paternal estate. The landscape park and the manor house from 1890 are among the features from the original estate that have been preserved.


Keywords: