Manor House Repnitz

The Repnitz manor house is a two-storey rendered brick building which was built in 1840. The estate was under the ownership of the von Bassewitz family.



Apartments for army widows were created in the manor house after 1945 and was later used for administration.

It is under private ownership today and is used for residential purposes.


Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

ago 1460-1782

Familie von Bassewitz

-1782

district administrator Joachim Ludolf von Bassewitz

1782-1787

professional huntsman David Splittgerber (see Lühburg)

1787-1790

Friedrich Graf von Schlieben (see Lühburg, Basse)

1790-1792

senior administrative official Adolf Friedrich von Raven

1792-1802

Christian Balthasar Fischer

1802-1806

professional huntsman Diedrich Joachim von Plessen

1806-1813

Dr. J. C. Brandenburg for the creditors of the von Plessen family

1813-1826

Louise von Plessen nee von Pestel (bailiff Helmut von Plessen, see Drüsewitz)

1826-1842

the heirs of Louise von Plessen nee von Pestel (bailiff Helmut von Plessen)

1842-1859

Hermann von Oertzen

1859-1874

Brothers von Oertzen

1874-1901

Sigismund von Oertzen

1901-1945

Gerd Graf von Bassewitz (see Lühburg)

   

Keywords: