Manor House (Castle) Ranzin
The new mansion was built before 1877, after the original manor house had been destroyed by a fire in 1875.
It served as a retirement home after 1945 and was later converted into an apprentice home with a vocational school. From the 14th century or earlier, the estate was partly owned the von Horn family. They later became the sole owners in the 17th century. In 1845, the sons of Christian Leopold von Horn sold Ranzin and Oldenburg to August Wilhelm Homeyer. In 1937, Ranzin was inherited by Kartz von Kameke. It was expropriated in 1945 following the land reform.