Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Two new castle-calendars 2018

Two new castle-calendars 2018

Informations & ordering

Calendars 2018


Manor House Puchow

Puchow estate was owned by the von Maltzahn family from 1878 to 1905, the previous owners were the von der Lanken family.




In 1908, the estate was acquired by Dr. Adolf von Buengner. Between 1905 and 1914, he had demolished almost the entire village in order to rebuild the manor house, estate, and the village. The manor house is a two-storey plastered building with a columned porch and altar erected on a rubblestone foundation. The entrance hall with the original wood paneling stretches over two floors, with a wide staircase leading into a gallery. Between 1945 and 1990, the manor house was used as a training center by the Neubrandenburg Cultural Academy, after which it remained empty for many years. The manor house is now a private property.

Next to the stately house is a small park, the center of which forms a meadow.

The entire estate with the inspector's house, stables, and barns is a real allure but gradually going to ruin.


Keywords: