Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Two new castle-calendars 2018

Two new castle-calendars 2018

Informations & ordering

Calendars 2018


Manor House Pleetz

The present day Pleetz manor house is a one-storey half-timbered building with nine axles under a kerb-hipped roof. It was built around 1800.




One farmhouse, which is also a one-storey half-timbered house under a kerb-hipped roof that was still there in the mid-1920s, dates back to the beginning of the 18th century. At the end of the 19th century, a two-storey half-timbered building with four axles was built next to the manor house, probably as a substitute for the farmhouse or as an additional residential building. The estate was owned by the von Bertikow family. After the extinction of the Mecklenburg branch of the family, the property was feoffed to Heinrich Hahn of Kuchelmiß in 1469. 

After the turn of the century, the manor house was purchased by Ortwin Hasenkamp. It is now vacant and in a dire ruinous state.


Keywords: