Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Two new castle-calendars 2018

Two new castle-calendars 2018

Informations & ordering

Calendars 2018


Manor House Pinnow near Malchin

The Pinnow estate, lying south of Malchin, was under the ownership of the von Maltzahn family starting in 1210 with some interruptions until its expropriation in 1945.




The manor house was built in the 18th century, rebuilding took place in 1840. After political change Hans-Albrecht von Maltzahn bought the listed manor house back. He established the first polo field in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania in the past years. The manor house was renovated and is now inhabited.

The landscape park was laid out by the important landscape architect Peter Joseph Lenné in the mid-19th century.

Many buildings have been preserved from the then estate complex: the inspector’s house, a stable, farm houses and the estate workers’ cottages.


Keywords: