You are here: Homepage > Manor Houses & Estates > Manor Houses and Farm Houses - P > Parchow, Neubukow

Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Design by ars-campus

Design by ars-campus

ars-campus, the specialists of webdesign, printdesign and logo – based in Rostock and Stralsund.

www.ars-campus.de


Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Manor House Parchow bei Neubukow

Parchow (Neubukow) was a convent from 1211 to 1219.




These families were the owners:

  • von Bibow (?)
  • Friedrich Christoph von Herzberg (ago 1782)
  • Obristlieutenant Ulrich Carl Adolf von Bassewitz. 1787*
  • Carl and Friedich Wilhelm Sibeth 1792*, 1793*
  • Heinrich Carl von Lowtzow 1794*
  • Chamberlain and Domprobst Adolf Friedrich von Witzendorf 1803*
  • Burchard Hartwig von Plessen (1803-1812)
  • Jacob Friedrich Warnke (1821-1840)
  • Bernhard von Storch (1816-1890); Diestelow married with Luise Warnke
  • Albert von Storch (1843-1910) married with Georgine v. Puttkammer
  • Detlev von Storch (1910) married with Marie Luise von Plüskow; (see picture)
  • Jürgen Detlev von Storch (1910-1945) , married with Ellen Berckemeyer; (see picture)
  • agricultural production cooperative 1945-1991
  • Thomas von Storch (1992 - Juni 2004) buried in Westenbrügge
  • Gertrude von Storch (Juni 2004 - )

Keywords: