Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Design by ars-campus

Design by ars-campus

ars-campus, the specialists of webdesign, printdesign and logo – based in Rostock and Stralsund.

www.ars-campus.de


Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Manor House Neu Guthendorf

The Neu Guthendorf manor house is a ruin. The landscape garden is ragged and overgrown. Starting in 1794, Alt Guthendorf and Neu-Guthendorf was owned by Ernst Friedrich von Vogelsang (*February 25th, 1758 – January 17th, 1821).




He was succeeded by the Royal Prussian Lieutenant Colonel, Kasimir Julius Gustav Hardenack von Vogelsang (*March 12th, 1768 – June 25th, 1848).


Structure of ownership pre 1945:

1780-1786

Hans Adam von Kahlden (see Alt Guthendorf)

1786-1794

Captain Detlov von Bilau (Bilow) (see Alt Guthendorf)

1794-1821

Lieutenant Christian Ernst Friedrich von Vogelsang (see Alt Guthendorf)

1821-1848

Major Gustav Christian Hardenack von Vogelsang (see Alt Guthendorf)

1848-1860

Brothers von Vogelsang (see Alt Guthendorf)

1860-1887

Captain August Friedrich Georg von Vogelsang

1887-1900

Johann Friedrich Paul Immich

1900-1902

Karl Winter

1902-(1929)

Anna Winter, geb. Ehrich

(1936-1938)

Carl Winter


Keywords: