Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Design by ars-campus

Design by ars-campus

ars-campus, the specialists of webdesign, printdesign and logo – based in Rostock and Stralsund.

www.ars-campus.de


Two new castle-calendars 2018

Two new castle-calendars 2018

Informations & ordering

Calendars 2018


Manor House (Castle) Neetzow

The Neetzow manor house was built by Friedrich Hitzig, a pupil of Schinkel, from 1848 to 1851 in neo-Gothic style for Wilhelm von Kruse.




His family had belonged to the nobility since 1784. They had owned Neetzow since 1803 and kept the ownership until 1945. The manor house was ransacked after the last owner Wolf-Eginhard von Kruse had fled. A state village ensemble moved in from 1954 to 1962, followed by the DDR Academy of Agricultural Science. The manor house façade was simplified in the 1964 restoration. The interior, despite changes to the room structure, retained stuccowork, historic fireplaces as well as wall murals.

The widespread landscape park in English style was laid out according to plans by Peter Joseph Lenné at the same time as the manor house and was carried out by Mrs. von Kruse. The manor house and its park were sold in 2001.

The building has been renovated in recent years, and a manor hotel has been created which opened in 2004.


Schloss Neetzow

17391 Neetzow, Am Schlosspark 4

Phone: 039721-566-0
Fax: 039721-566-60
Email: infoSPAMFILTER@schloss-neetzow.de
Url: www.schloss-neetzow.de


Keywords: