Manor House Murchin

The manor house was built in 1890 to replace a previous building. The estate was owned by the von Schwerin family before it was inherited by the von Parsenow family.




After this, it was acquired by the von Bohlen family and then inherited by the von Homeyer family in 1819. The manor house is used as a residential building.


Keywords: