Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Two new castle-calendars 2018

Two new castle-calendars 2018

Informations & ordering

Calendars 2018


Manor House Massow

The mansion was built in 1860, after the predecessor building burned down. The estate was owned by the von Flotow, von Below, von Lücken, von Pahlen, von Weltzien, von Rohr, von der Lanken, von Preen, and again the von Lücken (in 1924) families.




In 1938, it was owned by Privy Councilor Max Baginski.

Today, the manor house, surrounding estate, a blacksmith’s shop, and the listed park now serve as a nursing home.


Structure of ownership pre 1945:

before 1502

von Lücken (till 1855 also "von der Lücken")

(1778)

Lieutenant Jürgen Ernst Friedrich von Lücken

(1781)-1795

Lieutenant Georg Ernst Friedrich von Lücken

1795-1809

Lieutenant Adam Ernst Dethloff von Lücken

1809-1816

Dr. Kossel and Advocat Schumacher for the creditors of the von Lücken familiy

1816-1855

Cavalry Captain Adam Ernst von Lücken

1855-1871

Chamberlain Carl von Lücken

1871-1872

Chamberlain Carl von Lücken and Henning Wilhelm Julius Ludwig von Lücken

1872-(1917)

Henning Wilhelm Julius Ludwig von Lücken

-1938

von Lücken family

1938-1945

Max Baginski


Keywords: