Manor House Lübsee
The owners of the estate were in 1807 Ludwig von Lützow, in 1826 Georg Wilhelm zu Schaumburg-Lippe, and in 1842 Friedrich von Meibohm.
In 1843 Dietrich Staudinger acquired the estate, it stayed in possession of this family until 1900. During this year Lübsee was bought by Albert Prince von Sachsen-Altenburg. From 1835 until the 15th of January 1943 Walter Count von Schaesberg-Thannheim was the owner of the estate.
Nowadays the manor house is inhabited.