Manor House Luckwitz
The manor house was first built during the mid 18th century. As the old house had to a large extent fallen into disrepair a new one was erected at the beginning of the 20th century.
The von Lützow family owned the estate. In 1725 the von Bernstorff family acquired it. After WWI the estate was opened to settlements for the most part, a remainder of the farm went to the Perlbach family as tenants. Up to 1945 Lisette Countess of Bernstorff was the owner of Luckwitz. After the expropriation the manor house became a home for children with special needs. During the summer of 2005 the manor house was sold. The new owners then restored it with great attention to detail and all due regard for its listed historic status. Restoration work at the house was finished in 2006, there are now several private apartments and three beautiful holiday flats.
See also: www.meinlandsitzluckwitz.de