Manor House Lindenberg in the community of Userin
In 1838 Chamberlain von Kamptz purchased plots of arable land in the fields of Userin and Gross Quassow and had a large residential building erected.
The name of Lindenberg was given to the property under the new leaseholder Willy Rust in 1859. The tenants changed frequently. From 1951 one up to 1999 Lindenberg accommodated a technical college for landscape gardening.