Manor House Liddow
The manor house consists of two one storey rendered buildings of which the older one dates back to the mid 17th century.
The other building was erected around 1750 on the foundation of older building fragments. During the 16th century the estate was in possession of the von Pasewalk family, during the 17th century the owners were the von Ahnen family, and in the 18th century it went to the von Normann family. Between 1860 and 1945 several changes of ownership occurred. Nowadays the manor house is used for residential purposes, it is beautifully situated on the edge of the Tetzitzer Lake.