Manor House Langhagen

The building of the manor house in 1807 was commissioned by Georg-Ludwig von Wedemeyer. After the political change in Germany a descendant of the family acquired the manor house and renovated the run down building. The family lives there now.




A near by forester’s house is let to holiday guests.


Structure of ownership before 1945:

1780-1796

von Walmoden family

1796-1815

chamberlain Otto von Hahn / brothers von Hahn

1815-1846

Georg Ludwig von Wedemeyer

1846-1907

Ernst Otto Friedrich von Maltzan (Wartenberg near Penzlin)

1907-1908

Georg Bennet Mc. Bride

1908-1928

Franz Richter / Gertrud and Franziska Richter


Keywords: