Manor House Langensee
The manor house Langensee on the banks of the lake by the same name was built in 1798 as the neo-classical epicentre of an agricultural estate.
The estate was disbanded in the 1930´s of the last century. The former farm buildings became a guesthouse and "Recreation home for the purpose of mental and physical recovery of exhausted city dwellers in need of
rehabilitation". After World War II the manor house offered a new home to 13 refugee families who by and by moved out into the surrounding neighbourhood. There followed deterioration and a `Sleeping Beauty´ existence. Until, after the German reunification, a family from Mecklenburg revived the house and yard with the assistance of the Denkmalschutz (national heritage protection).
Inside the manor house holiday flats were developed. These have direct access to the lake, the bathing jetty, and the lawn for sunbathing as well as to rowing and pedal boats, plus the sauna and the children´s playground too.
18276 Gülzow-Prüzen, Langenseer Straße 12