Manor House Kützerhof

Kützerhof is situated about 5 kilometres south of Dargun a little away from the main road to Neukalen. The manor house was built towards the end of the 18th century. A fire destroyed the old manor house in 1833 thereupon a new building was erected.



The Barons of Wartenberg and Penzlin were the owners of the estate up to 1945.

Throughout GDR times the building housed a children´s home.

It was renovated during the 1990s.

Nowadays the manor house is in use as housing for children and young people in residential care groups run by the Kinder- und Jugendhilfeverbund Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (Child and Youth Welfare Network of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern).


Keywords: