Manor House Krebsow

Since the 18th century the estate Krebsow was in possession of the Laug family. At least since 1905 the Königliche Klosterkammer in Hannover (the Royal Monastery Chamber) is mentioned as owner and Alfred Kujath managed the estate as tenant.

In 1930 it went to the Pommersche Landgesellschaft (a company who divided land into property parcels then sold these as settlements) and was divided up. It is assumed that the barn which was built in 1829 was erected with stones from the demolished castle in Wolgast. The manor house was built around 1900.

After the political change it has been renovated. The current owners purchased the building in 2003 and three years later opened up a guest house.