Manor House Klein Zastrow

The feudal estate was in possession of the von Blixen family, from 1848 on it was owned by the Weißenborn family, and in 1928 by Ernst Rudolf von Vahl.




The manor house was built in 1892 in the neoclassical building style. After 1990 it was used by a Waldorfschule (Free Rudolf Steiner School) then afterwards it stood empty. The manor house is surrounded by a park.


Keywords: