Manor House Klein Bölkow

From 1667 on the estate was owned by the von Bülow family. The manor house is inhabited.



Besitzverhältnisse vor 1945:

Since 1614

von Bülow; Since 1767 also in possession of the von Bülow family were Gorow and Clausdorf.

(1778)-1795

District administrator and land-marshal (marshal of patrimonial land) Detlev von Bülow

1795-1797

The heirs of land-marschal Detlev von Bülow

1797-1799

The brothers von Bülow von Bülow

1799-1804

Drost (highest district administrator) Gottfried Joachim Hartwig von Bülow

1804-1811

Chamberlain Adolph Jaspar von Bülow

1811-1821

Advocate Müller for the debtees of chamberlain Adolph Jaspar von Bülow

1821-1848

Chamber assessor Friedrich Franz von Bülow (later district administrator and vice land-marshal)

1848-1859

The heirs of vice land - marshal Friedrich Franz von Bülow

1859-1866

The brothers Friedrich Franz Carl and Dethlev Hermann von Bülow

1866-1897

First lieutenant Dethlev Hermann von Bülow (later cavalry captain)

1897-1902

Alexander Karl and Gebhard Anton and Marian Rudolf and Konstantin Iwan von Bülow ( representative legal advisor Dahlmann, Rostock)

1902-(1916)

Marian Rudolf von Bülow (Residing at Latyczow, District of Zeniszkowce, Podolia / Western Ukraine)


Keywords: