Manor House Kemnitzerhagen

From 1634 on right into the 20th century the estate of Kemnitzerhagen near Greifswald was in possession of the Royal University of Greifswald.




Tenant of the estate at least from 1905 on was Walter Modrow and in 1939 Kurt Schultze. The classicist appearance of the courtyard façade, as seen on the historical picture post card, was probably added at the beginning of the 19th century. At the end of that century the entrance area was redesigned. During recent decades the manor house was robbed of all adornments, it is occupied.


Keywords: